Where to Buy a Custom Shower Door
When people decide to remodel their bathroom, there are lots of decisions for them to make. One of those decisions is whether to buy a custom shower door or a regular, framed shower door. Before we look at where to buy custom shower doors, we need to understand some of the differences between custom shower doors and standard shower doors.
Standard Vs. Custom Shower Doors
A standard, or regular shower door is mass-produced. Often, they’re made of plastic, fiberglass, or acrylic and simply made to resemble a custom door. But the high level of quality that can be associated with custom shower doors simply isn’t there. They can be purchased in standard widths to fit common shower openings.
A custom shower door, however, is made to fit the unique style of your shower and your bathroom. It’s made to the customer’s preference, using the glass types and styles, and the hardware that make sense in your bathroom. Custom shower doors offer a look of elegance and beauty, and come with various benefits that can improve any bathroom.
Buy Custom Shower Doors from Frameless
The Original Frameless Shower Doors® name carries a high level of experience and prestige. We’ve perfected our process for making custom shower doors over the 30 years in business, and helped one satisfied customer after another improve the look and feel of their bathroom. Call us today at 954-656-3700 or fill out the form to get started!
The Benefits of Custom Shower Doors
Custom shower doors:
- Make any bathroom appear larger while showing off the intricate tile work within the shower space.
- Offer an unmatched timeless look of elegance and beauty.
- Often come with water-resistant glass for easier cleaning.
- Can add to the value of your home.
- Are professionally designed, manufactured, and installed for you.
Where You Can Buy Custom Shower Doors
Standard, regular shower doors can be purchased at any big box hardware or home store. You go to the store, make your selection, and bring home your mass-produced shower door – most likely needing to install it yourself. But here’s where buying a custom shower door may be more advantageous.
You can typically find companies online that will make custom doors for you. A simple Google search for “Custom shower doors near me” or “Custom shower doors in South Florida” should pull up some local options. They’ll walk you through the design, manufacturing, and installation processes and indicate what you can expect. But you’ll want to make sure of a few things before you decide to go through their process.
- See if they have examples of their work online and make sure it’s high quality.
- Check their website to see how much experience they have designing, manufacturing, and installing shower doors.
- Review their process to ensure they will install the door for you or at least leave you with detailed, step-by-step instructions.
- Look for testimonials and reviews from satisfied customers.